3 Day Yoga, Hiking and workshop Retreat, Queenstown, New Zealand
3 day, 1st-4th of February 2019
Theme: Agni + Apas
- Fire (Ignite the light from within)
- Water (capturing and cultivating an intuitive flow state)
Take a break from the chaos of life, and treat yourself to an inspiring and cleansing weekend away, surrounded by the beautiful mountains of Queenstown New Zealand.
We focus on the calming flow-like affects of water, by hiking and swimming to some of the most beautiful rivers and lakes in New Zealand has to offer. Finding flow and moving our bodies through twice daily yoga sessions and focusing on rehydrating ourselves back to what our body needs. In contrast; we also focus in on really finding/fuelling the fire that we all have within through our powerful goal-setting workshops, motivating journaling classes, and vinyasa flows. At the end of the three day retreat you will feel like you can achieve anything that you set your mind to. While your physical body will feel energised and toned, rejuvenated and relaxed.
And above all else we want this to be a life-changing experience for you, to find the true beauty of nature, that surrounds us but also the beauty of life that is within us.
The Agni + Apas Workshop, is lead by a passion for the outdoors, the healing powers of yoga, and the need to find the balance between fire (desire) and water (flow) within us all. Come and join us on this weekend away, to get away from your usual routine and connect back in.
What is included:
- Five 90 minute yoga classes (3 vinyasa flows, 2 yin flows)- All Levels
- Daily meditation
- 3 daily nutritious meals included*
- Guided journalling sessions
- Your own journal
- Nutritional advice- Take away 4 week meal plan
- 1 goal-setting workshop
- 2 immersive guided hikes around lake Wanaka
- Transport around wanaka for your own free time (Swimming, more hiking)
- Access to a hot tub to end your day
- Some much needed time to relax and chill out
- Discounted price off a relaxing massage
Day 1– 4:30pm-Arrive at Cardrona lodge, shown to your room and time to settle yourself in. Welcome circle to get to know each other so you feel as comfortable as possible. Followed by a relaxing and gentle yin yoga class, easing the stresses of the day or week and preparing you for the weekend ahead. A warming dinner to kickstart your nutritious meals.
Day 2– 8am- Wake up to a cleansing lemon and Himalayan pink salt drink to rehydrate the body after your sleep, before we roll out the mats for some meditation, breath work, an energising vinyasa yoga class and some guided journaling. Connecting our mind, body and breath together to really start the morning right. Followed by a nourishing breakfast. 12-4pm- hike and then some much needed relaxing time. Making our way back to the accommodation, we settle in for a night of a mat chat, paired with a yin/restortive class to give some much needed TLC to your muscles and calm the mind. Another nutrient dense dinner is served. Optional trip into Queenstown to spend some time checking it out at night, or sunset walk along the river.
Day 3– 8am-Everyone meets for a cleansing and hydrating lemon and sea salt water before we start the day off with a vinyasa flow, building on what we learnt the day before, and helping you work on some postures that you have always wanted to achieve. 12pm-Lake walk. Time to take that massage you’ve been dreaming about or take some time to have a look around town. 5pm- Goal setting workshop, preparing you to go home and take on the rest of life and implement some plans to follow all those dreams you’ve wanted to achieve. Finshing off with a final yin class, closing ceremony and a ‘family dinner’.
Day 4– Option to leave the night before or feel free to take your time in the morning to pack up and go out into the world and take on life!
Come prepared to focus in on all things yoga, health, wellbeing, nutrition and most of all, take some time out for YOURSELF.
Room options//Pricing- (5-10 spaces available, dependant on how many people opt for a private room)
- Shared room: $700/Person*EARLY BIRD SPECIAL.
- After November 1st- $850/person
- Private room with King sized bed: $994 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL.
- After November 1st-$1,100/person
*We recommend coming with a friend, partner, family member! (Ends up cheaper for both of you). If you don’t mind sharing a room with someone, let us know and we can sort you out for discounted rates.
MEET YOUR TEACHERS
- RYT 200hr Yoga teacher
- Inspiration Coach
- Continuing self study into the art of Facilitation
- Co developer of the Agni + Apas Workshop
- Nature and adventures enthusiast with a practice dedicated to self-love
- Teaching styles and specialties: Yin Yang, Hatha, Vinyasa, and restorative. Love practicing Sthira Sukham (Steady & Relaxed) to engage the body and ease the mind.
- RYT 200 hr yoga teacher
- Currently studying to become a nutritionist
- Qualified group fitness instructor and HIIT trainer
- Passionate about all things, health, wellness, outdoor lifestyle and motivating people to become the best version of themselves.
- Teaching styles and specialities: Hatha and vinyasa style, Inversions, strength building yoga, mixed in with lots of flexibility work. Loves creating funky flows to get you moving in all different directions!
- Check me out on Instagram & Facebook
-All reservations and bookings are first come first serve.
-All rooms/beds are shared, unless paid private room.
-All purchases are final.
-All deposits are non-refundable.
-You have until 30 days before the retreat to request any refunds.
-If you have any food allergies, let us know asap, so we can cater for you.
-If you do not specify who your roommate is, we will assume you are open to any guest.
*non-refundable deposit of $400 is required to secure your space
*retreat must be paid in full three days prior to the retreat start date
Any questions? Booking issues? Let us know!